Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions control your use of our website. We request these terms and conditions are read in full before using our website. Acceptance of our terms and conditions will be demonstrated through the continued use of our website, if you not agree to our term and conditions please do not use our website.
- We request you to register to our website as this will give you full access to all areas; however it is not necessary to register with us.
Use of Website
- Our website can be used for your own private purposes, and in accordance to these terms and conditions.
- You can use all materials from our website, these include images and text, provided that this material are not modified or reproduced without our prior written consent for business purposes or for personal profit.
- We will update our website on a regular basis; this will include but not exclude products, prices as well as website formats and layouts.
- We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that our website is fully operational and functional all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may arise resulting in some downtime; therefore we cannot be held liable if our website is unavailable at any time. If you find our website to be down at any time, we request you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us at your earliest convenience.
- Where possible we will always try to give advance warning of any maintenance that could result in and downtime, and or arrange for maintenance to be carried out during off peak hours.
- Our website may contain links to third party websites. With the use of a third party website link, does not mean that we endorse the company or website. Clicking on these third party website links are done so at your own risk, where we will not be held reliable for any issues caused.
- Linking to our website by any third party can be requested by contacting us at email@example.com where we will provide written consent, providing the following conditions are respected:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing your products or services you offer, unless we have provided written consent.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with British Selections and or our website.
- Your website to which you link to our website does not contain any offensive, criminal or otherwise controversial content and or content that infringes on any intellectual property rights or rights to any other third party.
- By linking to our website with breach of clause above, you will indemnify us for any loss in terms of financial and or regulatory or damaged suffered to this website and British Selections as a result of your website.
- While we take all reasonable steps where possible to ensure all information found on our website is kept up to date and accurate at all times, we cannot guarantee that all the materials are accurate and or up to date.
- All material contained on our website is provided without any assurance of any kind, therefore the use of material used on our website will be done at your own responsibility
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using our website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
- Placing an order with us is as easy as any other website. Simply, click add to cart when on a product page, when your cart is full with all of your intended purchases, you can proceed to checkout.
- You can either log in to your account, or register if you would like an account with us, or you can proceed without registering.
- At checkout you will need to complete the checkout information, this will include your name, address and phone number, as well as payment details.
- We will make every effort to ensure that all the products are available, however there may be some products that go out of stock, or manufacturers and suppliers sometimes cease manufacturing or stocking certain products. If this happens to a product you have ordered, we will inform you.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to products, packaging and pack sizes.
- Product images are for illustration purposes only, as packaging and pack sizes may change over time.
Shipping and Handling
- We will process your order within 2 working days of payment confirmation.
- All orders are sent from our London (United Kingdom) warehouse.
- Unfortunately we’re unable to guarantee a specific delivery date with our standard delivery service. Our standard delivery service takes 1-4 weeks. However we do have an expedited delivery service which will deliver within 7 days. If you require your order by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order so we can assist you with the best delivery service available.
- During festive seasons like Easter and Christmas, we suggest you place your orders as early as possible to allow enough time for us to process and dispatch your order, and to allow for delivery times. Delivery times may be extended due to seasonal delays, which are beyond our control.
- Delivery times are estimated in working days, and apply from the day of dispatch; however they do not include any delays subject to Customs. Please check with your local Customs authority to check and ensure if there are any restrictions or duties involved with your purchase, and any charges incurred for this will be applicable to you as the customer.
- We are unable to accept any responsibility for delivery delays due to anything outside of control; these include natural disasters or weather, fire, civil unrest, volcanic ash cloud, other acts of God, war, Customs inspection or industrial action.
Returns & Refunds
- We accept returns of products in an unused and unopened condition, return costs will be beared by the customer. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of grocery and personal care products.
- If your parcel is returned back to us as undelivered or unclaimed or undeliverable due to incorrect address, we will charge re-shipping costs. If you would like a refund for this, we will refund you the cost of the product removing shipping charges.
- If you have made a mistake while placing an order with us, i.e. incorrect delivery address, we will not be able to offer you a refund on any return or postage.
- Although we take every care when processing orders, there are chances of human error to occur, in such cases we will try our very best to rectify the mistake as soon as we can.
- If you have received a product which has been damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery with photos of the product you have received in its damaged condition along with the packaging received. We will investigate this with our courier, and issue a refund or replacement once the investigation has been completed.
Taxes & Custom Duty
- Customs Officials often charge import duties and other taxes on products arriving within certain countries. Unfortunately we do not have any control over this, and you will be liable for any charges levied on products purchased. We suggest you check with your local Customs Authority prior to placing an order with us, to check whether your products will invite any charges.
- Contacting Us